OLMEC electric and pneumatic power pack units, have been introduced to expand the range of products for high pressure and to meet the increasing demand from the market.
We have 2 lines of power packs one for pressures up to 700 bar and one for pressures up to 2.000 bar.
700 bar versions available with electric, pneumatic or internal combustion engine are equipped with dual-stage, high-performance axial piston pump and ensure robustness and reliability through the use of high quality components. They are suitable for driving circuits in single or double-acting, hydraulic torque wrenches, hydraulic tools with single and double-acting operation.
2.000 bar versions with electric engin, are equipped with gear pump and dynamic pressure intensifier. They are suitable for driving circuits in single or double-acting (with low pressure return), hydraulic bolt tensioners, first aid hydraulic tools single and double-acting.
We also produce power pack units with circuits required for high pressure (up to 700 bar) for operation of hydraulic systems, machinery, test benches, hydraulic equipment.
The most common fields of application are:
- hydraulic bolt tensioner;
- first aid hydraulic tools;
- hydraulic tools;
- hydraulic tests on seals and resistance with oil or water;
- supply of cylinders for clamping, assembly and maintenance equipment;
- fixed or mobile emergency work units; – oil or grease lubrication systems;
- all environments with explosion risk;
- laboratory testing;
In order to ensure that the pumps give satisfactory service users are advised to follow the instructions in the user manuals which are always supplied, and to bear in mind a few fundamental rules:
- air supply line (pneumatic version) min. diameter 12mm.;
- FR+L unit of suitable ow-rate is always required; – oil temperature 0°C + 60°C;
- ambient temperature +5°C + 40°C;
- hydraulic uid viscosity 3°E / 50°C – ISO 32 / 46.
In case of prolonged operation, or in environments with high temperatures, may manifest oil overheating is therefore recommended (where not expected standard) to provide the power pack unit with heat exchanger.